Saturday, April 27, 2013

Enjoy Right Now!

Do think of what ifs, but now all you have right now is now.

...



I'd like to imagine things in the future, a year from now or even 10 years from now. Those are more of dreams and not plans. I guess I am still figuring things out, how I should do one and another. Too much thinking can lead to headaches, really. So, how about making baby steps, plan the to-do list, organize yourself, enjoy yourself and most of all, BE HAPPY & BE MORE THAN HAPPY!

One of the things that makes me happy is: GIRLS TIME!
Somehow we'll always find a way to have great time, like photo time!




Me, OOTD:




Jaguar Sweater
Maxi Pleated Skirt - Forever21
Dark Brown Boots
Drawstring Bag - "Cossette" Vintage Store
and me, as a wannabe photographer;)



...
Photo by Saras & Filia.

No comments:

Post a Comment